Thursday, February 4, 2010

Purchases

Bought a few items to rectify problems.

FANCL lip cream (SGD17)


My lips always dry up and become ugly... so found a good lip cream using beewax.
Beewax is a essential ingredient for all good lip balms. other brands that uses petroleum jelly (petrolatum) which to me sounds toxic... lol imagine putting petrol oil on your lips yucks...

Another good brand will be Burt's Bees beewax lip balm. But dont buy the one with honey as it stinks... you can try Sephora which sells it at SGD8. A cheaper place to buy is

Dragon D'or Cosmetics

32 New Market Road
#03-1126 Singapore 050032
Open daily 11:30am to 9pm Tel: 6535 2005

Anyway the FANCL fits my purpose well enough... long lasting and lips feel so pampered hehehe...


Shiseido Eye lash curler (SGD18)
I bought because I wanted my view to be not blocked as my lashes always droops down and i always see things with strips of my lashes in view... hmmm am I becoming more girlish?

Lastly Abs toning lotion (SGD66)
Haiz my tummy getting a little fat... cannot stand it anymore... so buy toning lotion which has started to work quite well for about 3 days already...

No comments:

Post a Comment