Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011

Very long time since an update...

This new year has started with both good and bad things happening to me... I will start with the bad...

I was searching for a career job from june till dec 2010 and was almost stressed till the brink of suicide...

My parents stopped giving me money even though they know I am not working... I wan to work part time but the pay is too low and need to spend too much time to work instead of finding job at hm... So I started to sell my Hi-fi audio equipments like amplifier and headphones...

these few months was like hell for me... I was surviving on a 2-days starvation plan that change my waist from 31 inch till 27inch... life was dipping into the bottom of the deapest ocean... until luck comes...

A recruitment agency viewed my resume on Jobstreet and ask me to go for the interview at ST electronics... I was so happy that it was my 1st interview after 5 months of sending resumes to various companies...

After 2 more interviews that is 1 month apart from the 1st, I finally got the job... And the salary is high compared to the amount i expected them to pay me... Glad that I am going to start work on 7th Feb... Now I don't need to have financial headache. =D

I also want to thank my church friend Christina for asking her father to interview me to see if I am able to work for him.

I think for now better life is coming back to me. I was relieved that I did not choose to commit suicide...

Thanks Ayu, I will not be strong without your reminders from your songs... You saved me once again... Hope to see you soon in concerts which I yearn years after years...

No comments:

Post a Comment