Friday, July 23, 2010

Convocation

Soon I would officially graduate from NTU after a tough 4 years of studies... thinking back I am definitely not that happy with life in NTU. My results were soso until the final 1.5 year where my results improve to Bs... Gone were the days for paying money to struggle to pass exams and I am relieved at that. Moving on towards career, I seek to have a stable job with stable income.

Now beginning to tear as I write this, the flashback of love during studies is so agonising. What is wrong with me that no one likes or loves me? I know giving too much gifts is one big problem I have cos my heart for others is always giving my all... Hope someday somewhere someone can understand my heart for her and accepts me.

Back to graduation... I will graduate on the 31st of July... The ceremony will start at 10am in NTU. And that ends my full time education although I will pick up japanese language.

I want to thank my best and only true friend Tianyi for being there for me in my everyday life...

I shall end here as I cannot see the screen or keyboard clearly anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment