Sunday, July 25, 2010

Work

Just got back from my family business I must say really tiring due to the streneous physical work... Caught a bad flu but continued to endure thru the whole work as I need to pay something really ex...

I was absolutely shocked that using internet thru phone in Malaysia is really crazy!

S$22 for EACH MB!!! I used 19MB which is S$418!!! Paid my father first using the pay I got this weekend work of 150 dollars... Haiz now I have to find a proper work in order to pay back the rest of the crazy amount... I must tell myself no more data usage in other countries anymore...

Singtel why is there no caps for the data charges? :(

Sony and Avex when do you have job vancancies? I want to work! Hope soon they will have vacancies for me...

Though bad weekend, I realised something some of my relatives are still single... Looking at my 70+ aunt working so enthusiatically I find that I have to push myself to be like her to work my best even if I am old and single... Hearing back the chirping of the birds while I work makes my mood turns better... Thanks to the weekend and thanks to my veri veri kind friend who answered my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment