Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Buying Craze again!

Today is the day when CDL products are released at 5pm SG time...

Went to school to look at the anechoic chamber in MAE to do my final year project then at 4pm I rushed home hehe cos school's internet is way too slow!

Sitted eagerly in front of my computer at home at 4.45pm I waited for 5pm to strike and click the buy button. At first there was a jam in the site.. must be a lot of ppl buying! then I finally got my purchases! wow the hoodies and t-shirts are all sold out within 30min! But i didnt want to get one haha...

So here is the products I bought! Light Stick, Wristband, T-shirt and Pendant!


The pendant is made of 925 silver with cubic zorconia crystal(diamond replacement)
T-shirt I love Ayu pic on it!
Light stick first time it is in pink light! I have last year's blue one!
wristband I like the cool logo ~ veri gothic looking!

the t-shirt, light stick and wristband will come to me next month. but the pendant i have to wait till 5th march!!! Wat a long wait!

Now I am super broke lol. need to save more! haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment