Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year New Purchases!

Now I have completed my home recording studio with 4 equipments. The Sony CD900ST headphone which Ayumi uses in her studio, the Sony F780/9X microphone which Ayumi uses on stage, a Shure microphone USB preamp that connects to my computer using Sony Acid Pro software to record my tracks and lastly a K&M microphone stand! hehe... Seems all are Sony stuff lolz... Now I can do proper recordings without any background noise! hehehe... These cost a total of 1000 dollars! Wa I didn't realised that until now haha...



Japanese Fashion Magazines!!! Haha I bought 3 fashion magazines which has Ayumi on the cover! Loved all the magazines as I can read about Ayumi! Moreover I get to learn how to help gals do makeup or even dress them up haha... ViVi mag is Ayu's own mag so every of her blog entry will be reprinted in every issue of magazines. Bea's UP mag features 20 pages on eyes makeup and also the various makeup sets that make it to the top rankings in Japan! Sweet mag feature beautiful Ayumi with a cute flower on her head! It also contains a free tote bag from Cher's! Only Japanese magazines contains free luxury branded free gifts now I know why ppl need to call Kinokuniya to book the magazines before they get sold out!!!



Finally just bought a pink umbrella from Isetan! My old Espirit umbrella is leaking!!! Yes leaking even though there is no hole... :( hmmmm... dunno wat happened. So now I buy an even more expensive japanese umbrella with double layer covering, UV protection and wind breakage protection so my umbrella will be durable... There goes my 44 dollars to Isetan lolz luckily there is a 10percent discount hehe... :)



Here is something I found out from Ayumi's blog! She loves Pocari Sweat! lolz... So I went to Isetan to buy both the Japanese made (S$3.40) and Indonesian made ($1.40) Pocari Sweat to try out the difference... and... the result is..... Japanese one definitely tastes so much better! It really quenches the thirst and soothes the throat and it is a little sweeter so doesnt taste as salty as the Indonesian one hehe... but for that price haiz... I can only drink once in a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment